Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 4

Today I ate 1,701 and burnt 61 making my balance 360. So, I didnt do as well today. I ate fine all day until after dinner, I had dessert...bad girl. Plus no excersize besides getting out of bed, having a normal day and up the stairs a few times. Im so much more on board with food than I am with excersize. I did better the first couple of days and went walking up hills near my house. But this is always what happens...Im all excited for a couple days and then forget what I'm doing. Is getting off my butt the only way to do it?? I hear thats the case these days. I'll try to do better this next week.
But really, I should have already lost a pound already. My balance total so far over the past 4 days is 3,229, but I started my diet a couple of days before I started counting calories. Does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment