Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 3

Today I ate a total of 1,312 calories and burnt about 122. Making my balance today at 810. I didnt really do any excersize but I figure walking up and down my stairs several times throughout the day should count. Before dinner I felt like air because by then, I had only eaten about 420 calories. But I wasnt even that hungry! I've noticed over the past couple of days that by eating low calorie small portians of food, I stay full by drinking the water that Im supposed to drink throughout the day (8 8oz glasses). Who would have thought?! So today at dinner I had no guilt eating a new york steak and potatoes. All I did was take half the amount of each that I normally would have taken, and more salad than normal. Plus I had no guilt eating a peanut butter cookie for dessert. Then after I snacked on the peanut m&ms I noticed I was getting a little carried away again. See thats the thing, when I dont keep track, I dont notice the little things that I get carried away on that add up so fast. This seems to be working for me. I hope I can keep it up.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Jen! I need to start keeping track of what I'm eating, too. I just don't think about what I eat, and then I'm starving, and eat junk! Good to hear about the water thing, I should work on that too.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete